******Read this entire description.******
With this purchase you will receive access to the two-day workshop, and both the dispatching book and workbook. (Be sure to add your mailing address and email for the purchase.)
This workshop will explain the following:
- Executing a Valid Contract.
- How To Incorporate the Requirements of a Bona Fide Agent (dispatcher) into a contract.
- Powers of Attorney.
- Duties and Responsibilities of the Dispatcher/Motor Carrier relationship.
- Distinctions between the various types of business entities.
- Illegal freight brokering.
- How to handle claims from the United States Department of Transportation.
- Case law on dispatcher liability.
- Statutory law on freight broker liability.
- Clauses a dispatcher should consider including in their contracts with motor carriers.
- How a dispatcher can protect themselves from being sued.
- How a dispatcher can prove they are operating legally.